Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Let's get started . . .

Hello everyone - welcome to my Fitness Blog.  I am here to educate, guide, inspire, help and train you to get the body that you want.

My passion is fitness and I want to share my knowledge and journey with you.  I am a Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor and am lucky to be able to do what I love to do every day.  When I'm not training clients or teaching classes I spend a lot of my free time working out.
I have been active all my life but it wasn't until after college that I took my training into the gym and where I got hooked.  I love going to the gym and the feeling I get after I finish an intense workout - whether it's a Power Yoga class, lifting split, or a HIIT session.

But I also understand that the gym is not the environment that everyone feels comfortable to exercise in so I would like to provide all of you with AT-HOME workouts as well as GYM workouts.  Wherever you like to workout I want to provide you with the knowledge and guidance to make your time worth while.  Workout smarter and harder to get the results you want.

Check out the site every day for new workout routines, tips, nutritional advice and anything else I can offer and share with you guys.  Please contact me with any questions, suggestions or comments!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am beyond excited to see you blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete