Tuesday, February 5, 2013

BACK It Up

(yes, that's me:) )

Hope you had a great Chest Workout yesterday!  So today we move onto our BACK.  I LOVE training back.  It's my favorite body part to work.  I really enjoy doing all exercises that involve the Back - so my Monday's are all about Back - when I'm fresh after a day of rest.

Warm up for a few minutes.  This routine not only targets your back, but your backside as well.

BACK IT UP! - go thru 3x
Squat Combo - 10 Deep Squats
                         10 Jump Squats
                         10 Plie Squats
                         10 Plie Pulses - at the bottom of the move
15 One Arm DB Row - Lean over in a lunge position, arm hangs down, palm faces in - HEAVY WEIGHT
Squat Combo
15 Bent Over Double Arm Reverse Row - Palms face up - MEDIUM WEIGHT
Squat Combo
12 Seated Bent Over Double Arm Reverse Fly - see video below - but you are sitting down - LIGHT WEIGHT
Squat Combo
12 DB Pullover - 1 HEAVY WEIGHT - see video below


Bent Over Reverse Fly


Lying DB Pullover



TRAIN WITH INTENTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment