Sunday, February 24, 2013

Review Our Goals


Hope you all had a great weekend.  I was lucky enough to get in a few extra workouts in this weekend thanks to all the snow that fell here and the few rounds of shoveling I enjoyed doing (insert sarcastic smile here).

Now is a good time to go back to that list you made in the beginning of this year with all your short and long terms goals on them, fitness related or not.  Take a quick look through and figure out your status on each one.  Determine if you've been putting 100% effort to achieve them.  If not, take a look at the goal and really decide if you want it or not - because if you want it, you need to buckle down and GET IT DONE!  I had to do this very task this evening - I realized I wasn't giving 100% to my goal - had a little talk with myself and revamped my thinking.  I'm going to get this done, and get it done right.

Grab a timer, watch or just use your cable box clock.  You've got 30 minutes - go thru the circuit as many times as you can in that 30 minutes.

50 Mid Stance Squats
40 Narrow Stance Squats
30 Plie Squats
20 Jump Squats
10 Step Ups Each Leg
20 Pushups
30 second Forearm Plank hold
40 Double Crunches - upper body + reverse crunch
50 Mountain Climbers


TRAIN WITH INTENTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment