Sunday, November 25, 2012

It's YOU All Week


Hey Guys - 
Hope you had a most wonderful Thanksgiving.  Now, put your indulgences behind and you and only look forward.  Whether you stayed on track or veered off a bit, there's nothing you can do about it now, so just focus on getting back on track.  But this I leave up to you this week!  I have to undergo some minor surgery that's going to lay me out a bit so I'm not going to attempt to put together any workouts for you guys, because who knows what I will think of when I'm hopped up on some nice pain killers :)

So I leave it to you!  You can go back and pick and choose through all the workouts I've designed and put together your plan for the week.  Just make sure you are getting a total body lift throughout the week!

Good luck, and as always.....TRAIN WITH INTENTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment