Sunday, December 16, 2012

Every Gosh Darn Day!


I'm sure we all woke up today with a very heavy heart in light of the events last week.  I cannot even begin to imagine what those affected are feeling but my heart goes out to all of them.  I am a mother to two small children and it brings me to tears every time I try and put myself in those parents' shoes.  It is times like these that we need to sit down and re-evaluate our lives and figure out what's important to us, right now - and take care of what matters right now.  Use your time wisely.

If you have time to workout today, then do it - a mix of HIIT training with some endurance lifting.  You will need a set of moderate and light weights.

Total Body Workout - go thru 2x!
100 Jump Rope Skips or Jump Jacks
25 Double Arm Bent Over Row
50 Jump Squats
25 Lying Chest Presses
50 Jump Lunges
25 Double Arm Biceps Curl
50 Mountain Climbers
25 Overhead Shoulder Presses
50 Side Jump Lunges/Skaters
25 Lying Tricep Skullcrushers
50 V-Ups


TRAIN WITH INTENTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment