Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I Have to Remind Myself Everday


I have a terrible sweet tooth and it usually hits me in the evening - and I have a problem - I usually give into it.  But now I think about how hard I worked during the day and that I'd be ruining it.  I had to change my mindset from 'I worked hard for this, I deserve this' to 'Is this going to get me closer to my goals?'.

You need to do the same.

Just some HIIT today  - grab some water and warm-up.

Go thru the Pyramid JUST ONCE

100 Jump Rope Skips or High Knees
90 Mountain Climbers
80 Jump Lunges or 40 Reverse Lunges each leg
70 Bicycle Crunches
60 Side Jump Lunges - Skaters
50 Plank Jacks
40 Supermans - on belly, arms overhead, lift arms and legs up at the same time
30 V-Ups
20 Box Jumps or Step Ups each leg
10 Burpees without Pushup


TRAIN WITH INTENTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment