Thursday, April 5, 2012

New Burpees Anyone?

Hey Everyone -
First of all, I want to thank everyone for the wonderful things they have been saying about my blog.  I am also very thankful to those of you that have been telling their friends about it.  I hope that my workouts have been pushing you to your fitness limits each and every time you workout.  And that you are starting to see results - in some shape or form.

But remember - EXERCISING IS ONLY PART of your fitness or weight loss goals.  What you put in your mouth is actually more important than the workouts.  Trust me, I know!!!  I hope to have another section in this blog soon that will give you nutritional advice and provide you with easy healthy recipes to help you with your goals.

So - IF YOU HAVE ANY GREAT HEALTHY RECIPES, whether they are for meals, desserts, snacks or shakes, please pass them onto me - I will be more than happy to feature them for you.
Forward them to me at trainerkeating@gmail.com

Okay, enough chit chat - onto the workout.  Last workout of the week so push yourself until you can't anymore.  The more you overload your muscles - the faster they will become stronger and the faster you will see your results!  And enjoy TWO NEW KINDS OF BURPEES.....LOTS MORE VERSIONS TO COME :)

Go thru the exercises 3x!


50 High Knees or Jump Rope Skips
5 Burpees with Push Ups
50 Squat Jumps or Fast Squats
5 Double Burpees (2 push ups, 2 plank jumps, 2 jumps at the end)
50 Jump Lunges or Fast Reverse Stepping Lunge (25 each side)
5 Burpees with TRICEP PUSH UP (when you place your hands down on the ground - keep them shoulder distance apart, no wider - when you push up make sure your elbows point back)
50 Forearm Side Plank Drops (set up in a side forearm plank, drop your bottom hip down towards the floor and squeeze and lift back to start) - 25 each side
5 Narrow to Wide Push Up Burpees (when you go down for your burpee, do one tricep push up, then either jump or walk both your hands and feet out wide and do another pushup before you jump in and get up)

REMEMBER - TRAIN WITH INTENTION!


No comments:

Post a Comment